Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Restoration of endodontically treated teeth
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Positivo de Curitiba
- Universidade da Região de Joinville (UNIVILLE)
- The restoration of endodontically treated teeth is one of the most challenging situations of the dentist`s clinical practice, because it involves procedures related to several areas, such as Endodontics, Operative Dentistry, and Prosthetics. These restorations aim to replace the structures lost during endodontic surgery and access to both the pulp chamber and root canal system during the instrumentation, as well as the removal of the carious tissue and temporary restorations. It is also important to remember that the prognosis of endodontically treated teeth depends not only on endodontic treatment success itself, but also on the amount of remnant tooth tissue and the definitive restoration that will be placed onto the dental element.
- RSBO. Revista Sul-Brasileira de Odontologia, v. 8, n. 3, p. 33-46, 2011.
- Intraradicular posts
- Endodontically treated teeth
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.