Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Semidirect restorations in multidisciplinary treatment: viable option for children and teenagerssemidirect restorations in multidisciplinary treatment: viable option for children and teenagers
- Universidade de Cuiabá (UNIC)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Ceuma
- Ramaiah Dental College and Hospital
- Due to the esthetic necessity required nowadays, the multidisciplinar treatment became a fundamental step in the restoration success. When the patient exhibits dental agenesis of one or more elements, he can show difficulty in social interactions. The age of the patient is a limiting factor to esthetic procedures, however, it should be evaluated as a real indicative with each case. The utilization of semi-direct restorations is a viable option due the cost, esthetic and improvement of physical and mechanical properties. The purpose of this paper is to present a case detailing the confection and cementation of anterior semi-direct restorations aimed at an anatomic reestablishment associated with integrated treatment with periodontics and orthodontics.
- The Journal of Contemporary Dental Practice, v. 16, n. 4, p. 280-283, 2015.
- Indirect-direct restoration
- Multidisciplinary approach
- Dental agenesis
- Esthetic dentistry
- Dental esthetics
- Permanent dental restoration
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.