Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Digestibilidade da Matéria Seca, Proteína Bruta e Energia Bruta da Silagem de Milho associada ao Concentrado, por meio de ensaios in vivo e in vitro
- Dry matter, crude protein and gross energy digestibility of corn silage and concentrate mixture through in vivo and in vitro digestion assays
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- A study was made to compare dry matter, crude protein and gross energy digestibility of corn silage, associated to concentrate, through in vitro and in vivo digestion techniques. A completely randomized design was used, with two treatments and nine replications, involving three assays. The in vivo digestion assay was conducted with 12 Holstein heifers, on a 24 h permanent sample collection. The in vitro digestion assay was achieved with three collection methods: manual (M), vacuum pump (VP) and nasoesophagic (N). The collection methods VP and M can he used to determine the dry matter digestibility, instead of in vivo method, for the present study ration. The digestion methods influenced the DM, CP and GE digestibility for the studied ration.
- Revista da Sociedade Brasileira de Zootecnia-Journal of the Brazilian Society of Animal Science. Vicosa-mg: Revista Brasileira Zootecnia Brazilian Journal Animal Sci, v. 26, n. 3, p. 590-594, 1997.
- Revista Brasileira Zootecnia Brazilian Journal Animal Sci
- ruminal content
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.