Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Indirect resin onlay cemented with self-adhesive resin cement: a comprehensive clinical overview
- Universidade Ceuma
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de Ponta Grossa
- Universidade de Cuiabá (UNIC)
- Advances in adhesive technology and esthetic dental materials have permitted clinicians to perform conservative preparation of the dentition for onlay restorations. Indirect resin onlays are a great alternative to dental crowns for reestablishment the function and esthetic in teeth with great destruction.
- World Journal of Dentistry, v. 3, n. 3, p. 273-277, 2012.
- Resin cements
- Composite resin
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.