Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Interactions between restorative dentistry and periodontics: luting post nonmetallic (Part II)
- Universidade Ceuma
- Universidade de Ponta Grossa
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de Cuiabá (UNIC)
- Endodontically treated teeth have necessary use of intracanal posts. Due to the constant need and search for esthetic materials with properties similar to tooth structure remaining fi berglass posts esthetic came good these shortcomings and are increasingly used as a fi rst option for prosthetic rehabilitation. In this case report is described step by step how to perform the cementation of a nonmetallic post and core construction for making a piece prosthetic onlay in a simplifi ed way, by choosing the self-etching cementation technique.
- World Journal of Dentistry, v. 5, n. 1, p. 72-75, 2014.
- Restorative dentistry
- Fiber post
- Luting agents
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.