Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Interactions between restorative dentistry and periodontics: preparation and cementation of an onlay in Empress (Part III)
- Universidade Ceuma
- Universidade de Ponta Grossa
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de Cuiabá (UNIC)
- The relentless pursuit by cosmetic dentistry brought the evolution of materials ceramics. The IPS-Empress system was upgrading of indirect restorations based on lithium disilicate. The ceramic restoration posterior allow a new esthetic approach due to its translucency and resistance without any weakening of the remaining dental element, being an option more conservative when compared to conventional prosthetic restorations.
- World Journal of Dentistry, v. 5, n. 2, p. 138-142, 2014.
- Posterior teeth
- IPS-Empress 2
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.