Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Soil texture spatial variability of different parent material in pereira barreto, São Paulo state
- Universidade Federal do Amazonas (UFAM)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The variation of soil textural characteristics is a function of the relief and parent materials. The objective of this work was to study soil texture spatial variability from different parent material in Pereira Barreto, SP. An area of 530.67 hectares was mapped through the use of Global Positioning System receivers and obtaining of Digital Elevation Models. A set of 201 soil samples was collected from every seven hectares, at three depths: 0 - 0.25 m; 0.25 - 0.50 m; and 0.80 - 1.00 m. The amounts of sand, silt and clay were obtained by the pipette method and analyzed by both descriptive statistics and geostatistics. Soil textures varied as a function of parent materials and topography.
- Revista Ciência Agronomica. Fortaleza: Univ Federal Ceara, v. 38, n. 2, p. 149-157, 2007.
- Univ Federal Ceara
- physical attributes
- soil texture
- dependence spatial
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.