Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- On the N=4, d=4 pure spinor measure factor
- Azevedo, Thales
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- FAPESP: 2010/19596-2
- FAPESP: 2011/11973-4
- In tins work, we obtain a simple measure factor for the lambda and theta zero-mode integrations in the pure-spinor formalism in the context of an N = 4, d = 4 theory. We show that the measure can be defined unambiguously up to BRST-trivial terms and an overall factor, and is much simpler than (although equivalent to) the expression obtained by dimensional reduction from the N = 1, d = 10 measure factor. We also give two explicit examples of how to obtain the dual to a vertex operator using this measure.
- Journal Of High Energy Physics. New York: Springer, n. 3, p. 1-15, 2015.
- Superstrings and Ileterotic Strings
- BRST Symmetry
- Extended Supersymmetry
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.