Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Pulsating strings from two-dimensional CFT on (T-4)(N)/S(N)
- Cardona, Carlos
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- CNPq: 160022/2012-6
- We propose a state from the two-dimensional conformal field theory on the orbifold (T-4)(N)/S(N) as a dual description for a pulsating string moving in AdS(3). We show that, up to first order in the deforming parameter, the energy in both descriptions has the same dependence on the mode number, but with a non-trivial function of the coupling. (C) 2015 The Author. Published by Elsevier B.V.
- Nuclear Physics B, v. 893, p. 512-524, 2015.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.