Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- QCD chiral symmetry restoration with a large number of quarks in a model with a confining propagator and dynamically massive gluons
- Univ Notre Dame
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Tecnológica Federal do Paraná (UTFPR)
- Universidade Federal do ABC (UFABC)
- University of Notre Dame
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- FAPESP: 2013/22079-8
- Considering a QCD chiral symmetry breaking model where the gap equation contains an effective confining propagator and a dressed gluon propagator with a dynamically generated mass, we verify that the chiral symmetry is restored for a large number of quarks n(f) approximate to 7 - 13. We discuss the uncertainty in the results, that is related to the determination of the string tension (K-F), appearing in the confining propagator, and the effective gluon mass (m(g)) at large n(f). (C) 2015 The Authors. Published by Elsevier B.V.
- Physics Letters B, v. 744, p. 325-329, 2015.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Chiral symmetry restoration
- Effective gluon mass
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.