Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Scattering equations, generating functions and all massless five point tree amplitudes
- Kalosios, Chrysostomos
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- FAPESP: 2011/11973-4
- FAPESP: 2012/00756-5
- We argue that one does not need to know the explicit solutions of the scattering equations in order to evaluate a given amplitude. We consider the most general quantity consistent with SL(2,C) invariance that can appear in an amplitude that admits a scattering equation description. This quantity depends on all cross ratios that can be formed from n points and we evaluate it for the first non-trivial case of n = 5. The combinatorial nature of the problem is captured through the construction of an appropriate generating function that depends on five variables.
- Journal Of High Energy Physics. New York: Springer, n. 5, p. 1-11, 2015.
- Scattering Amplitudes
- Field Theories in Higher Dimensions
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.