Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Maximally genuine multipartite entangled mixed X-states of N-qubits
- Academia da Força Aérea
- Univ Rochester
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Brazilian Air Force
- Program "Ciencia sem Fronteiras"
- National Science Foundation
- Program "Ciencia sem Fronteiras": 200024/2014-0
- National Science Foundation: PHY-1203931
- For every possible spectrum of 2(N)-dimensional density operators, we construct an N-qubit X-state of the same spectrum and maximal genuine multipartite (GM-) concurrence, hence characterizing a global unitary transformation that -constrained to output X-states-maximizes the GM-concurrence of an arbitrary input mixed state of N qubits. We also apply semidefinite programming methods to obtain N-qubit X-states with maximal GM-concurrence for a given purity and to provide an alternative proof of optimality of a recently proposed set of density matrices for the purpose, the so-called X-MEMS. Furthermore, we introduce a numerical strategy to tailor a quantum operation that converts between any two given density matrices using a relatively small number of Kraus operators. We apply our strategy to design short operator-sum representations for the transformation between any given N-qubit mixed state and a corresponding X-MEMS of the same purity.
- Journal Of Physics A-mathematical And Theoretical. Bristol: Iop Publishing Ltd, v. 48, n. 21, p. 1-21, 2015.
- Iop Publishing Ltd
- Genuine multipartite concurrence
- N-qubit X-states
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.