Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Structure and absolute configuration of diterpenoids from hymenaea stigonocarpa
- Universidade Federal de Goiás (UFG)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Univ Manchester
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- Foundation for Research Support of the State of Goias (FAPEG)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- CNPq: 563286/2010-5
- FAPESP: 2010/52326-9
- FAPESP: 2013/07600-3
- FAPESP: 2014/50304-9
- Chemical investigations of the ethanolic extracts from the flowers and leaves of Hymenaea stigonocarpa Mart. ex Hayne afforded one new ent-halimane diterpenoid, 18-hydroxy-ent-halima-1(10),13-(E)-dien-15-oic acid (1), together with five known compounds (2-6). The structural elucidation was performed by means of NMR (COSY, HSQC, HMBC, and NOESY) and MS analyses. Complete ¹H and ¹³C NMR data assignments are also reported for labd-13-en-8 beta-ol-15-oic (2) and labd-7,13-dien-15-oic (3) acids. The absolute configurations of 1 and 2 were established by comparison of experimental and calculated Raman optical activity spectra.
- Journal Of Natural Products. Washington: Amer Chemical Soc, v. 78, n. 6, p. 1451-1455, 2015.
- Amer Chemical Soc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.