Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Characterization of superconducting BSCCO/CaSiO3 and BSCCO/CaZrO3 Ag PIT wires
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- University of Wollongong
- The addition of two compounds, calcium silicate and calcium zirconate was tested in the preparation of Bi: 2212 silver sheathed wires by powder-in-tube method. The wires were treated in an atmosphere of O-2/Ar using partial melting method. The characterizations were structural and on their electrical and magnetic properties. It was found that the addition of calcium silicate or zirconate promoted higher transition temperatures, up to 116 K for BSCCO with 1wt.% CaSiO3. The critical current densities determined by transport and magnetization measurements were improved in comparison with the wires without any addition.
- Electroceramics Vi. Stafa-zurich: Trans Tech Publications Ltd, v. 975, p. 106-110, 2014.
- Trans Tech Publications Ltd
- BSCCO wire
- Electrical and magnetic measurements
- CaSiO3 and CaZrO3 addition to BSCCO
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.