Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- A radial basis function network (RBFN) for function approximation
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- A radial basis function network (RBFN) circuit for function approximation is presented. Simulation and experimental results show that the network has good approximation capabilities. The RBFN was a squared hyperbolic secant with three adjustable parameters amplitude, width and center. To test the network a sinusoidal and sine function,vas approximated.
- 42nd Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems, Proceedings, Vols 1 and 2. New York: IEEE, p. 1099-1101, 1999.
- Approximation theory
- Bipolar transistors
- Computer simulation
- Electric network analysis
- Function evaluation
- Neural networks
- Simulated annealing
- Function approximation
- Radial basis function network
- Sinc function
- Sinusoidal function
- Integrated circuit testing
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.