Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Anatomical description of arterial segment of spleen of deer
- Centro Universitário de Rio Preto (UNIRP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal do Piauí (UFPI)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Federal da Paraíba (UFPB)
- Universidade de Santo Amaro
- The anatomosurgical segmentation of the arteries of the spleen was studied in 31 deer of the species Mazama gouazoubira and Blastocerus dichotomus by means of vascular injection with latex and vinyl acetate and radiographic examination. The arteria lienalis penetrated through the hilus lienis in 87% of the cases, whereas an extrahilar artery was present in the other cases. An extraparenchymal division of the lineal artery into two, three or four segmental arteries was observed in 74% of the cases. Anastomoses between intraparenchymal arterial branches were rare and of a reduced calibre.
- Anatomia, Histologia, Embryologia, v. 40, n. 4, p. 243-248, 2011.
- Arteria lienal
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.