Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Magnet-retained facial prosthesis combined with maxillary obturator
- University of Medical Sciences
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Prosthetic rehabilitation of the midfacial defects has always perplexed prosthodontists. These defects lead to functional and esthetic deficiencies. The purpose of this clinical case report was the presentation of the prosthetic rehabilitation of an extraoral-intraoral defect using two-piece prosthesis magnetically connected. This prosthesis has dramatically improved the patient’s speech, mastication, swallowing, and esthetic.
- Case Reports in Dentistry, v. 2013, p. 1-5, 2013.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.