Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Esthetics in implant-supported prostheses: a literature review
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Esthetics is important for success of implant-supported prostheses. This study aimed to review esthetics concepts for implant treatment. Research in the PubMed database included studies published from 1995 to 2010 with the keywords implant esthetics, implant-supported prostheses, and esthetics. Forty-five studies were evaluated regarding the presurgical planning, surgical phase, and temporary and final restoration phases. It was concluded that esthetics in implant-supported prostheses results from a multidisciplinary approach from planning until insertion of the final restoration.
- The Journal of Oral Implantology, v. 38, n. 6, p. 718-722, 2011.
- Dental implant
- Implant-supported prosthesis
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.