Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Distal extension removable partial denture with resilient attachment connect to an anterior fixed implant-supported prosthesis: a clinical report
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal de Goiás (UFG)
- Background: Considering the limited qualitative and quantitative bone in the posterior arch, this modality of prosthetic treatment could provide a positive emotional factor reestablished by immovability of the anterior fixed implant-supported segment. Objective: This clinical report demonstrates the possibility of achieving positive results with a removable partial denture connected to an implant-supported fixed prosthesis associated to an extra resilient attachment. Clinical significance: In cases of posterior mandibular and maxilla atrophy added to the patients desire against the bone graft, this kind of prosthetic treatment has an important place as an alternative.
- World Journal of Dentistry, v. 3, n. 1, p. 87-90, 2012.
- Removable partial denture
- Implant-supported prosthesis
- Resilient attachment
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.