Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Development of an anti aging cream with AHA/BHA and sunscreens
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
- The skin aging is a matter of discomfort verified in the population. Thus, every day, new products are launched on the market to offer different manners to prevent the premature aging of the skin. In this context, active substances, as alpha and beta hidroxyacids (AHA/BHA), beyond the sunscreens, are considered a way of prevention and amelioration of the effects caused in the skin due to the time. The aim of this study was to develop and evaluate a cosmetic cream containing AHA/BHA and sunscreen. It was studied in relation to its physical-chemical and microbiological characteristics. According to the results, the formulation developed present a shelf life of 758 days and the preservative system was effective. Considering the parameters evaluated, the cream probably would be commercially accepted.
- World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceuticals Sciences, v. 2, n. 5, p. 3395-3404, 2013.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.