Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Fragmentos roubados: o retrato da incompletude
- Costa, Maria Luiza Calim de Carvalho
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The portrait, as well as the self-portrait, in his pictorial tradition built a type of own speech. The contemporary technologies offered other ways of representation that break with the tradition, at the same time in which they talk to her. How we may read a contemporary portrait? It is the question that looks for these paper from the work of art “50 Hours: Self-portrait Stolen” of the photographer Rocheli Costi. The inter – relations between others texts are, in the aesthetic texts, the mark of the contemporaneousness producing a format of hypertext, which the reading depends on the connections that the reader is going to draw.
- Proceedings of World Congress of Comunnication and Arts, v. 1, n. 1, p. 447-451, 2010.
- Rocheli Costi
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.