Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- A mídia globalizangte e a abolição do mito: o ocaso de uma cultura?
- Martins, Maria Angélica Seabra Rodrigues
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The globalization in the last century made possible to the human bean to know everything about all cultures in the world. Although the knowledge conduct many people to leave the tradition of their society in order to adopt the new values that could cause the abandon of the tradition.
- Recorte, v. 7, n. 1, p. 1-15, 2010.
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.