Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Evaluation of pure and Ag-doped TiO2 films in the photocatalytic activity of phenol
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- Fundação do Instituto de Biociências (FUNDIBIO)
- Pure TiO2 films, modified by the addition of Degussa P25 powder and Ag-doped were synthesized using sol-gel route and immobilized in borosilicate support at different withdrawing rates and dipping time. They were characterized by X-ray diffractometry, scanning electronic microscopy and high-resolution field-emission gun scanning electronic microscopy. Their photocatalytic activities under UV irradiation were examined using phenol. The higher activities were achieved through the Ag-doped films deposited with 0.4 mm s-1 and two dipping. Approximately 90% of the organic contaminant was photodegradated after 24 h of irradiation.
- GJSFR-B:Chemistry, v. 15, n. 2, p. 17-23, 2015.
- TiO2 films
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.