Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Growth and mortality parameters of Paranchurus brasiliensis (Scianidae) captured as bycatch in southeastern of Brazil
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte (UFRN)
- Instituto Federal de Mato Grosso do Sul (IFMS)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The present work provides preliminary informations on the growth and mortality of Paralonchurus brasiliensis captured as a bycatch in the inner shelf of São Paulo Southeastern Brazil. The samplings were carried out using a shrimp fishery trawl. After trawling, the specimens were separated from the other organisms and the fish size and numbers of individuals captured were recorded. A total of 5,943 specimens ranging from 3.6 to 19.9 cm in standard length were sampled.
- Journal of Marine Biology & Oceanography, v. 2, n. 4, p. 1-4, 2013.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.