Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Geoestatística e atributos do solo em áreas cultivadas com cana-de-açúcar
- Geostatistics and soil attributes in area cultivated with sugar cane
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The intense traffic of agricultural machines in soils cultivated with sugar cane can cause soil compaction. Therefore, the objective of this research was to characterize the spatial variability of soil physical attributes and content organic matter of a eutroferric Red Latosol gibbisitic (under Basalt) and dystroferric Red Latosol caulinitic (under Sandstone) in the depths of 0.0-0.2m and 0.2-0.4m in areas cultivated with sugar cane. Soils were sampled at the crossing points of a grid at regular intervals of 10m and at depths of 0.0-0.2m and 0.2-0.4m. Bulk density, macroporosity, organic matter content and soil penetration resistance were measured for all sampling points. The physical attributes show values of soil penetration resistance, bulk density and macroporosity above average for these soils. The studied variable presented a larger range and minor variation coefficient in the eutroferric Red Latosol (Oxisol Eutrustox) when compared with the dystroferric Red Latosol (Oxisol Haplustox), in the studied depths. It is recommended a bigger number of samples to study the eutroferric Red Latosol attributes and the depth of 0.2-0.4m.
- Ciência Rural. Santa Maria: Universidade Federal de Santa Maria (UFSM), v. 40, n. 1, p. 48-56, 2010.
- Universidade Federal de Santa Maria (UFSM)
- Saccharum offcinarum
- Spatial variability
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.