Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Consórcios de alface crespa e pepino em função da população do pepino e época de cultivo
- Intercropping of curly lettuce and cucumber as a function of the cucumber population and growing season
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal Rural de Pernambuco (UFRPE)
- With the aim of evaluating the yields of cucumber and lettuce for two cucumber population densities. inter-cropped with lettuce Under protected environment, and for two growing seasons, one from August to November 2005 and the other from February to May 2006. four experiments were conducted at UNESP Jaboticabal, SP Brazil The experimental design in each case was of randomized complete blocks with the treatments arranged in 2x4+1 factorial scheme and with four replications, where the first factor was given by two cropping systems (intercropping and individual crop), the second one for four transplanting dates for lettuce in relation to cucumber (0, 10, 20 and 30 days), and an additional treatment of the sole cucumber crop Total yield. commercial and misshapen cucumber fruits were not affected by the presence of lettuce. The growing season influenced the commercial yield of cucumber which is greater from February to May. The yield of lettuce was affected by the date of transplantation (establishment of the inter-cropping), with further reduction as the transplantation of lettuce was delayed in relation to that of cucumber Lettuce grown in intercropping with cucumber in the second growing season did not have commercial quality, due to the deep shade provided by the cucumber
- Interciencia. Caracas: Interciencia, v. 35, n. 5, p. 374-379, 2010.
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.