Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Type-4 esophageal hiatal hernia in a Chinese Shar-pei dog
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Thoracic radiography of a 3-month-old, female Chinese Shar-pei revealed an esophageal hiatal hernia with stomach, liver, and small intestine displaced into the thorax. Three days after the surgical correction, the dog developed ileal intussusception and was reoperated. Recovery was uncomplicated and the dog was asymptomatic 16 months after surgery.
- Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound. Raleigh: Amer Coll Veterinary Radiology, v. 44, n. 6, p. 646-647, 2003.
- Amer Coll Veterinary Radiology
- hiatal hernia
- type 4
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.