Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Fecundação in vitro no gato doméstico
- In vitro fertilization of domestic cat
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- In vitro fertilization, as a biotechnology applied to domestic and wild felids, is a valuable tool not only for the technique's improvement but also for the treatment of infertility and propagation of some populations. The previous knowledge of the physiology of the species and the understanding of mechanisms that interfere in their results are necessary for the technique success, as daylength influence, oocyte and spermatic selection and in vitro maturation.
- Acta Scientiae Veterinariae. Porto Alegre Rs: Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS), v. 36, p. S183-S186, 2008.
- Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS)
- in vitro maturation
- in vitro fertilization
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.