Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Multidisciplinary treatment approach for crown fracture and crown-root fracture - a case report
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- The increased incidence of traumatic injuries to anterior teeth is a consequence of leisure activities, where the most common injuries are crown fractures. Treatment of the dental trauma is complex and requires a comprehensive and accurate diagnostic and treatment plan. It is also important to consider the biological, functional, esthetic and economic aspects, as well as the patient's desire. The purpose of this article is to report a case that shows the multidisciplinary approach required to successfully manage the rehabilitation of a maxillary central incisor with a complex crown fracture and a maxillary lateral incisor, that at first presented an oblique crown-root fracture, and after the orthodontic extrusion, suffered a more apical new crown-root fracture.
- Dental Traumatology. Oxford: Blackwell Publishing, v. 23, n. 1, p. 51-55, 2007.
- Blackwell Publishing
- dental trauma
- crown-root fracture
- comprehensive dental care
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.