Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Multidisciplinary treatment of a fractured root: a case report
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Aim: To describe the orthodontic, periodontal and prosthetic management of a case with a 3 mm root fracture below the crest of the alveolar bone.Methods: The root was extruded and periodontal surgery carried out to improve aesthetics and dental function.Conclusion: A multidisciplinary approach to the management of dental root fractures is necessary for successful treatment. (Aust Orthod J 2010; 26: 90-94)
- Australian Orthodontic Journal. Castlemaine: Australian Soc Orthodontists Inc, v. 26, n. 1, p. 90-94, 2010.
- Australian Soc Orthodontists Inc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.