Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Bone Spreading and Standardized Dilation of Horizontally Resorbed Bone: Technical Considerations
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The uses of a new bone spreading technique with simultaneous implant placement are discussed. The spreading system is an alternative technique to Summers' osteotome. Specific screw designs (spreader) served to laterally compress the bone to increase the cancellous density adjacent to the site. The spreader achieved a controlled and standardized dilation of horizontal bone. The advantages, material selection, and the application of this new procedure are detailed. (Implant Dent 2009; 18:119-125)
- Implant Dentistry. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, v. 18, n. 2, p. 119-125, 2009.
- Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- dental implant
- deficient alveolar bone width
- ridge expansion
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.