Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Patients' Satisfaction After Surgical Facial Reconstruction or After Rehabilitation With Maxillofacial Prosthesis
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The matching of the aesthetic, functional, and psychosocial results of a facial deformity may produce devastating effects in its carriers, especially if the lesion is extensive or the treatment is aggressive. Because of this, the objective of the present article was to evaluate patient's satisfaction rating after surgical facial reconstruction or rehabilitation with oral and maxillofacial prosthesis, by means of reviewing the literature.
- Journal of Craniofacial Surgery. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, v. 22, n. 2, p. 766-769, 2011.
- Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Maxillofacial prosthesis
- patient satisfaction
- surgical facial reconstruction
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.