Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- An Implant-Transfer Technique Without Impression Material
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Different transfer impression techniques for implant-supported prostheses have been suggested to obtain a working cast. This article describes and illustrates clinical and laboratory pros-thodontic procedures to transfer implant positions with splinted transfer copings and without impression material to form a laboratory analog transfer template. With this technique, a preliminary cast is modified to place the analogs according to a corrected position and obtain the master cast. Although this technique does not record adjacent tissues, it is a simple procedure, less time consuming, and easily performed.
- Journal of Craniofacial Surgery. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, v. 21, n. 4, p. 1274-1276, 2010.
- Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Implant-transfer technique
- dental implant
- impression technique
- dental prosthesis
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.