Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Obturator for Rehabilitation of Cleft Palate With Implant-Supported Retention System
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Objective: Surgical reconstruction and prosthetic obturation are alternatives for the treatment of cleft in the soft palate.Design: The present case reports the rehabilitation of a patient presenting cleft palate with obturator prosthesis associated with implant-supported retention system.Conclusions: The use of ball attachment system improved speech, masticatory efficiency, swallowing, and social behavior of the patient.
- Journal of Craniofacial Surgery. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, v. 21, n. 1, p. 151-154, 2010.
- Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- cleft palate
- implant-supported prosthesis
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.