Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Technique for Indexing an Immediate Loading Implant Position for a Provisional Restoration
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Fac Integrated Adamantina
- The transfer of an intraoral implant position to the cast for an immediate loading implant is an important step and may be difficult to achieve with commonly used transfer and impression methods. Thus, the purpose of this report is to describe a technique for the use of a surgical template to transfer the implant position for fabrication of a provisional restoration. This technique simplifies the procedure, eliminates the need for taking an impression, avoids surgical site contamination, and maintains an adequate emergence profile during fabrication of the definitive restoration. An indexing technique for transferring the position of the implant from the treated surface after extraction is described.
- Journal of Oral Implantology. Lawrence: Allen Press Inc, v. 37, n. 2, p. 267-271, 2011.
- Allen Press Inc
- dental implant
- surgical template
- implant-supported prosthesis
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.