Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Aesthetic Approach in Single Immediate Implant-Supported Restoration
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The aim of this study was to analyze the main aspects that influence the aesthetics of single immediate implant-supported restorations through a literature review on the MEDLINE database. It was observed that immediate implant-supported restorations present clinical success with aesthetic predictability demonstrated by the literature. Proper patient selection and diagnostic and multidisciplinary planning are essential and should be associated to technical ability of professional and knowledge concerning the biology of peri-implant tissues. It is suggested that provisional restoration should be immediately inserted after implant fixation to guide healing of gingival tissues with a proper emergence profile besides psychologic comfort for a patient due to immediate aesthetic reestablishment.
- Journal of Craniofacial Surgery. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, v. 21, n. 3, p. 792-796, 2010.
- Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Dental implants
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.