Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Pre-Prosthetic Orthodontic Treatment Using Personalized Elastic Separators for Optimization of Emergence Profile in Esthetic Crowns: A Clinical Report
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal do Ceará (UFC)
- Restoring a misaligned tooth with an inadequate contact point is a challenge to the practitioner. In some instances, teeth that could be repositioned and adequately restored are extracted. Thus, the aim of this article was to describe a treatment using orthodontic and prosthetic techniques to restore esthetics and function in a patient with a distally drifted maxillary lateral incisor. The patient's functional and esthetic expectations were successfully met with the outlined treatment.
- Journal of Prosthodontics-implant Esthetic and Reconstructive Dentistry. Malden: Wiley-blackwell, v. 21, n. 1, p. 52-55, 2012.
- Tooth movement
- tooth drifting
- pre-prosthetic orthodontics
- adjunctive orthodontics
- multidisciplinary care
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.