Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Management of Orbital Reconstruction
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- One of the concerns after a major trauma to the orbit is to be rebuilt. This can be achieved with care in management of orbital reconstruction, techniques, types of materials, and osseointegrated implants; it allows satisfactory aesthetic recuperation and well-being, whereas psychological therapy allows for patients' re-insertion in social and family environment to make them feel happier and safer.
- Journal of Craniofacial Surgery. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, v. 21, n. 6, p. 1834-1836, 2010.
- Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.