Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- EVALUATION OF THE PERCEPTION TOWARDS RESEARCH INVOLVING HUMAN BEINGS IN BRASILEAN POST DEGREE STUDENTS
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- In Brazil, research involving human beings must obey to ethical norms foresaw by the 196/96 National Health Council Resolution of the Ministry of Health. This paper gives account of a knowledge evaluation about some concepts and rules established by the resolution by Dental post degree students. It is concluded that in spite of the spreading and importance of the resolution most students do not know about it. In the same situation are those who work in research.
- Acta Bioethica. Washington: Pan Amer Health Organization, v. 13, n. 1, p. 115-121, 2007.
- Pan Amer Health Organization
- ethics of research
- ethical review committee
- research subjects
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.