Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Efeito da associação do herbicida clomazone a nanoesferas de alginato/quitosana na sorção em solos
- Effect of the association of clomazone in alginate/chitosan nanoparticles under soil sorption
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Fundação para o Desenvolvimento da UNESP (FUNDUNESP)
- Agrochemicals constitute the class of products most commonly found in water resources. Their high level of concentration is due to the fact that less than 0.1% of pesticides applied to crops reach their target. The present work aims to study the sorption of clomazone herbicide (associated or not with nanoparticles). The sorption tests, performed with the 2(4) factorial design, showed that the form of herbicide is the main factor for sorption of clomazone. The application of nanoparticles as delivery system for agrochemicals is a pressing area of study and can contribute for decrease in effects of clomazone in the environment.
- Química Nova. Sociedade Brasileira de Química, v. 35, n. 1, p. 102-107, 2012.
- Sociedade Brasileira de Química
- alginate nanoparticles
- soil sorption
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.