Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Oral and maxillofacial reconstruction in a cat using wire and acrylic
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de Brasília (UnB)
- A 15-month-old DSH cat was presented with facial deformity secondary to multiple oral and maxillofacial fractures after being struck by an automobile. Multiple wires and dental acrylics were used for fracture repair.
- Journal of Veterinary Dentistry. Nashville: Amer Veterinary Dental Society, v. 17, n. 4, p. 168-172, 2000.
- Amer Veterinary Dental Society
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.