Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Acellular dermal matrix allograft used alone and in combination with enamel matrix protein in gingival recession: Histologic study in dogs
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Gingival recession was created in six mongrel dogs. The dogs were divided into two groups based on treatment: group 1-AlloDerm only, group 2-AlloDerm + Emdogain. The histologic results were compared. At the end of the study, the mean values were, for groups I and 2, respectively: 0.06 and 0.32 mm for cementum regeneration; -0.75 and -0.86 mm for bone regeneration; -2.15 and -3.11 mm for attachment level; and 4.90 and 5.51 mm for defect extent. The epithelial formation parameter was 2.88 mm in group 1 and 2.15 mm in group 2, which was a statistically significant difference. It could be concluded that Emdogain did not result in beneficial effects when associated with AlloDerm.
- International Journal of Periodontics & Restorative Dentistry. Hanover Park: Quintessence Publishing Co Inc., v. 25, n. 6, p. 595-603, 2005.
- Quintessence Publishing Co Inc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.