Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Wax Teeth and Metallic Superstructure Trials at the Same Session: Simplified Technique for Implant-Supported Prosthesis
- Araraquara Univ Ctr
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- This clinical report describes a method to reduce the number of clinical sessions for the rehabilitation of implant-supported fixed dentures through a simplified and versatile procedure indicated mainly for immediate loading. According to this method, the immediate implant-supported fixed dentures for edentulous patients can be safely fabricated within 2 days. In this technique, the teeth in the wax are prepared on a base of light-polymerized resin, and both wax teeth and metallic superstructure trials are accomplished at the same session.
- Journal of Craniofacial Surgery. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, v. 21, n. 6, p. 1960-1962, 2010.
- Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Oral rehabilitation
- prosthesis and implants
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.