Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Conservative Management of a Large Keratocystic Odontogenic Tumor in the Maxilla
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Keratocystic odontogenic tumor is characterized by high recurrence rates. Conservative or aggressive management has been suggested as a method of treatment. Decompression is a conservative treatment that has been used in the treatment of large odontogenic cysts. The authors report a case of a 14-year-old patient with a keratocystic odontogenic tumor located in the right maxilla, which was treated by decompression followed by enucleation with curettage. The lesion did not recur on follow-up for 3 years after the enucleation surgery.
- Journal of Craniofacial Surgery. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, v. 23, n. 3, p. E184-E186, 2012.
- Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Odontogenic keratocyst
- jaw cyst
- benign tumors
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.