Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Influence of Microwave Disinfection on the Linear Dimensional Stability of Complete Dentures: A Clinical Study
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- FAPESP: 05/04693-4
- This clinical study evaluated the effect of two microwave disinfection protocols at 650 W for 3 minutes (group 1, once a week; group 2, three times a week) on the linear dimensional stability of complete dentures. Measurements were taken across four reference points: before the first microwave disinfection (baseline) and after each week of disinfection. Furthermore, the dentures were monitored clinically. Group 2 showed significantly greater shrinkage than group 1 in all evaluated weeks. During clinical monitoring, no significant findings were observed. Even though dimensional changes occurred, the clinical evaluation did not yield any changes in either group. Int J Prosthodont 2010;23:318-320.
- International Journal of Prosthodontics. Hanover Park: Quintessence Publishing Co Inc, v. 23, n. 4, p. 318-320, 2010.
- Quintessence Publishing Co Inc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.