Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Atypical dento-alveolar fracture fixed with screws: a technical note
- Hosp Israelita Albert Einstein
- Universidade Nove de Julho (UNINOVE)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Univ Sao Francisco
- Dento-alveolar process fracture is an important and common event in the dental office practice usually managed under the well-established protocols, but sometimes this kind of lesion is evaluated in the hospital emergency rooms without attention to the dental injuries. In this type of trauma, the time between the injury and the definitive resolution is essential for the treatment success, usually 1 h in cases of dento-alveolar fractures (tooth and alveolar bone). This paper describes the management of a patient with unusual dento-alveolar fracture caused by gunshot and treated using screw fixation.
- Dental Traumatology. Malden: Wiley-blackwell, v. 26, n. 4, p. 351-352, 2010.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.