Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Mesoscopy and scanning electron microscopy of the trabecular projections in the superior sagittal sinus
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de Marília (UNIMAR)
- The trabecular projections of the human superior sagittal sinus were classified into types and subtypes according to spatial arrangement and shape. The horizontal and vertical projections direct laminar blood flow, while the conic type, which is avalvular, protects the openings of the superior cerebral veins in the superior sagittal sinus. Copyright (C) 2003 S. Karger AG, Basel.
- Cells Tissues Organs. Basel: Karger, v. 173, n. 2, p. 122-126, 2003.
- dura mater
- sagittal sinus, superior
- trabecular projections
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.