Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Direct determination of Cu, Cd, Ni and Pb in aquatic humic substances by graphite furnace atomic absorption spectrometry
- IFMT Inst Fed Educ Ciência & Tecnol Mato Grosso
- Universidade Federal de Mato Grosso (UFMT)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Fundação para o Desenvolvimento da UNESP (FUNDUNESP)
- A method has been developed for the direct determination of Cu, Cd, Ni and Pb in aquatic humic substances (AHS) by graphite furnace atomic absorption spectrometry. AHS were isolated from water samples rich in organic matter, collected in the Brazilian Ecological Parks. All analytical curves presented good linear correlation coefficient. The limits of detection and quantification were in the ranges 2.5-16.7 mu g g(-1) and 8.5-50.0 mu g g(-1), respectively. The accuracy was determined using recovery tests, and for all analytes recovery percentages ranged from 93 - 98 %, with a relative standard deviation less than 4 %. The results indicated that the proposed method is a suitable alternative for the direct determination of metals in AHS.
- Current Analytical Chemistry. Sharjah: Bentham Science Publ Ltd, v. 7, n. 3, p. 220-224, 2011.
- Bentham Science Publ Ltd
- Direct determination
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.