Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Tests of proportional hazards and proportional odds models for grouped survival data
- Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (UFMG)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- In this paper, we derive score test statistics to discriminate between proportional hazards and proportional odds models for grouped survival data. These models are embedded within a power family transformation in order to obtain the score tests. In simple cases, some small-sample results are obtained for the score statistics using Monte Carlo simulations. Score statistics have distributions well approximated by the chi-squared distribution. Real examples illustrate the proposed tests.
- Biometrics. Washington: International Biometric Soc, v. 56, n. 4, p. 1233-1240, 2000.
- International Biometric Soc
- Aranda-Ordaz family
- interval censoring
- maximum likelihood estimate
- regression discrete models
- score test
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.