Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Some experiments with high order compact methods using a computer algebra software - Part II (non-uniform grid)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Univ Strathclyde
- We generalize a procedure proposed by Mancera and Hunt [P.F.A. Mancera, R. Hunt, Some experiments with high order compact methods using a computer algebra software-Part 1, Appl. Math. Comput., in press, doi: 10.1016/j.amc.2005.05.015] for obtaining a compact fourth-order method to the steady 2D Navier-Stokes equations in the streamfunction formulation-vorticity using the computer algebra system Maple, which includes conformal mappings and non-uniform grids. To analyse the procedure we have solved a constricted stepped channel problem, where a fine grid is placed near the re-entrant corner by transformation of the independent variables. (c) 2006 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Applied Mathematics and Computation. New York: Elsevier B.V., v. 180, n. 1, p. 233-241, 2006.
- Elsevier B.V.
- fourth-order method
- compact method
- steady 2D Navier-Stokes equations
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.